Maximizing Effectiveness – CMI Level 5 Diploma in Management
Delivered by Next Level Impact –
Programme master class dates 2014 Derry City
MARCH – 13, 20 and 27
APRIL – 3, 10 and 24
MAY – 8, 15, and 22
JUNE – 5, 12 and 26
100% FUNDING AVAILABLE
Apply on-line to see if you qualify for a funded place on the programme: http://bit.ly/nextlevel2014
Who is it for?
Middle Managers who want to consolidate their understanding of leadership and management good practice and gain formal recognition of their leadership and management abilities from the Chartered Management Institute (CMI) – the Chartered leadership and management professional body.
Level 5 Diploma in Leadership & Management through the Chartered Management Institute (CMI).
Three master class workshops (one per week for 3 weeks) with up to 220 hours guided learning & individual follow-up coaching.
What will I get out of it?
• Recognised Level 5 qualification in Leadership & Management from Chartered Management Institute (CMI)
• Student membership of the Chartered Management Institute
• Full learning support and all course materials
• A blended learning experience allowing participants to continue to develop their skills in the workplace
• Practical improvement projects designed to deliver “bottom line results” for participants’ organisation
£2,110.00 plus VAT per participant
Are you eligible for 100% Funding? Apply on-line to see if you qualify for a funded place on the programme: http://bit.ly/nextlevel2014